Union of two By: Kim Warner

In the beginning a union was created. The union begin with our creator deciding he needed more amusement here on earth. You know,our creator had been so busy creating he didnt realize he was alone. After he finished creatiquing the world and all, "he thought im not use to being unproductive, and I dont like being alone". So he decides " im going <
to make me a friend in my image to talk with and have fun with and he can even do my work for me".And so out of the earth our creator, created THE MAN.This man was given instruction on how to love and be a true friend to the one who had given him life.Second the man was instructed to love himself as his creator loved him enough to give him life. The next instruction that was given was to be the head and not the tail, To protect his companion and watch for his companion and love his companion with all his heart.Yes, isnt this something you get instruction before hand,wow because the creator is always thinking a head and a plan is being executed before you can utter the desire out of your mouth.
So man begins to feel alone and the creator knew this was coming because he had experienced those same feelings. The remedy was already in the making.I Have to make him a companion that resembles him but, they will have my image.So our creator as great as he is with all majesty and Glory gets a brain storm of and idea on how to create this companion, instead of beginning with the dirt of the earth he put man into a deep sleep and as the man slept he pulled a rib out of the man and formed a miracle called woman. The only difference in comparison to man and woman was the creator being invisible.Man and woman he, added accentuations, such as skin. The creator looks at the 2 that he has created and he loves what he see. In his eyes he sees pure perfection, because they are perfect replicas of himself, a divine union of love over flowing saturating everything they touch!
Union is oneness a coming together of two hearts that beat as one. It is true that after searching the world all over i foundly found my heart, my soul mate, ive been alone in life searching for the missing pieces to fill the emptiness in me,today I can say to the world and everyone in it my search is over.No longer am i half because when you came along my love you made my life complete. In you Iam made whole.